Building simulation modeling allows designers and engineers to avoid repeated building of multiple physical prototypes to analyze designs for new or existing parts. Before creating the physical prototype, users can virtually investigate many digital prototypes.
The Syntegra Group’sÂ Building Simulation Modelling department are an experienced team with specialist areas of expertise. Our approach and solutionsÂ help our clients comply without impacting on our clientsâ€™ strategic objective aspirations. We offer a full range of specialist planning reports to support the Architects and Developers.
- Optimize geometry for weight and strength
- Select materials that meet weight, strength, and budget requirements
- Simulate part failure and identify the loading conditions that cause them
- Assess extreme environmental conditions or loads not easily tested on physical prototypes, such as earthquake shock load
- Verify hand calculations
- Validate the likely safety and survival of a physical prototype before testings
Our Building Simulation Modelling expertise span across a number of methodology across the globe.
The key aspects of our simulation departmentÂ service is as follows:
- Daylight and sunlight assessment
- CFD & Thermal modelling
- Maximum Envelope Analysis
- Lux Plan
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)