Passive House (also known as Passivhaus) advocates a fabric-first approach to passive building design to provide the leading internationally-recognised standard for achieving exemplary¬†energy-efficiency standards in buildings.
The Syntegra Group¬†provide a full range of Passive House¬†design and¬†consultancy services which support the¬†Passive House aspects of our client’s projects, including:
- Individual design consultancy to meet the stringent criteria required by the Passive House Institute’s standard for developers, contractors and designers
- Advice on economic design strategies to reduce the energy demand
- PHPP calculations
- Thermal bridging analysis
- Air tightness consultancy and detailing
- Full Passive House¬†compliant MVHR design service
- Assessment against EnerPHit (Passivhaus retrofit standard) for existing buildings
Our qualified Passive House consultants also provide complimentary Passive House services such as:
- CPD seminars covering Passive House¬†design principles, achieving the air tightness and using the PHPP
- Individually organized guided Passive House tours to exemplar projects in Germany and the UK
Our Passive House design and consultancy team work closely with you to deliver innovative and cost-effective energy efficient solutions which meet the rigorous demands of the Passive House standard.