The M&E clerk of works inspector has a critical role to play in ensuring your building isÂ compliant with the latest energy regulations, sustainable design and operation standards as well as to the quality required.
M&E Clerk of Works duties are as follows:
- Be familiar with M&E project contract documents & Health & Safety legislation
- Check setting out dimensions
- Supervision of M&E site tests and keep records
- UndertakingÂ M&E site inspections
- MonitoringÂ the progress of building M&E operations
- Compiling on site records of M&E activities, conditions & resources and project diaries
- Report problems and queries to the Architect and undertake a trouble shooting role including the investigation of M&E defects and the organisation and direction of remedial M&E works
- Issuing site directions to the M&E contractor as required
- AssistingÂ the Quantity Surveyor in the recording of measurements
- AttendingÂ and contributing to design team and site meetings
- Preperation of theÂ schedule of outstanding M&EÂ work/schedules of defects
- MonitoringÂ M&E day works
- Ensuring that the project is completed to clients standards, specifications and schedule
The Syntegra Group’s M&E consultants provide a wide range of specialist M&E Clerk of Works solutions to ensure your development’s compliance withÂ energy regulatory requirements and sustainable design and operational Â standards.