The Syntegra Group’s Intelligent Building Consultants specialise in the integration of intelligent building and smart home systems such as IT & communications, controls, audio visual, security, HVAC, access control, lighting, renewable technology and AM&T software.
Our intelligent building teamÂ work in collaboration with you to develop bespoke Intelligent Building systems & Smart Home solutionsÂ that can operate within communications infrastructures based around proven IT technology.
As well as the enhancement of self-automatedÂ âcause and effect scenariosâÂ the benefits thatÂ systems integration can enable are as follows:
- Effective control capability forÂ the built environment
- Enhanced occupant productivity/recovery levels
- EnhancedÂ Energy Efficiency Management/Metering
- Increased energy-savings
- Enhanced Building Services operation and FM procedures
- Increased opportunity to pre-commission and test plant off-site
- Reduction in the on site commissioning programme
- Increased accessibility and design flexibility of the building systems monitoring and Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Minimisation of unplanned system downtime and increase in corporate resilience
- Reduction in the level of supply chain management, procurement and associated cost
- Increased Interoperability of sub-systems through the utilisation of Open Database Connectivity (ODBC)
- Increased ease of scalability
- Provides a platform for an upper layer ofÂ Â âIB applicationsâ
- Managed Communication of all data transfer across sub-systems and to assist audit trails for statutory compliance.