ISO 14001 is a universally recognised international standard that indicates a model for a quality management system. It has been designed to address the balance between maintaining the effectiveness of the organisation and minimising the prospective for environmental impacts. Both objectives can be achieved with the commitment of your organisation, while at the same time you can prove your Green Credentials and indication of a recognised environmental achievement.
There are many benefits you could gain from becoming certified toÂ ISO 14001Â standard, including:
- Be recognised as an environmentally friendly company
- Better management of environmental risks
- Reduce energy consumption and waste
- Cost savings
- Greater access to new customers and partners
- Tender for greater contracts
- Demonstration of legal and regulation compliance
ISO 14001 certification is a way of demonstrating that your business has processes in place to manage potential environmental risks and adhere to environmental regulation and legislation. A well managed and maintained ISO 14001 system not only shows your organisationsâ€™ environmental commitment to your existing and potential new clients, but also offers a solid foundation to build your business on, ensuring continued reduction in costs and continued increase in profits from the many savings ISO 14001 can bring.
At The Syntegra Group, we provide ISO 14001 Environmental Management System consultancy assessment, advice and guidance for your organisation along the route to attain the standard certification. We can offer assistance in:
- DevelopingÂ –Â Managing – Implementing –Â Maintaining a bespoke ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Awareness training to various employees in your organisation on ISO 140001
- Documentation, assessment &Â guidance
- Implementation assistance regarding the requirements of ISO 140001
- ISO 140001 Environmental Management Internal auditor training to your team
If you would like an integrated environmental management system, comprising ISO 14001 environmental management standard and consultation regarding your opportunities, procedures, training and costs, please contact us today to see how our qualified ISO 14001 consultants can help you save money and be certified on ISO 14001.