The Syntegra GroupÂ provides a retained energy monitoring service to track your energy and carbon emission consumption. Our energy monitoring teamÂ coordinate all aspects of your energy management, from reduction of carbon dioxide emissions.
We aim to determine the normal relationships of energy consumptions to relevant driving factors (HVAC equipment, production though puts, weather, occupancy available daylight, etc.) and the goal is to help business managers:
- Identify and explain excessive energy use
- Detect instances when consumption is unexpectedly higher or lower than would usually have been the case
- Visualize energy consumption trends (daily, weekly, seasonal, operationalâ€¦)
- Determine future energy use and costs when planning changes in the business
- Diagnose specific areas of wasted energy
- Observe how changes to relevant driving factors impact energy efficiency
- Develop performance targets for energy management programs
- Manage energy consumption, rather than accept it as a fixed cost
The ultimate goal is to reduce energy costs through improved energy efficiency and energy management control. Other benefits generally include increased resource efficiency, improved production budgeting and reduction of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
For more information about The Syntegra Group’sÂ energy monitoring service, please contact us today.